Thursday 7 March 2013

Presentation

                                      Presentation


                                                               Christopherwitt (2010)


According to Jill Barrett (2011) Presentations are very important for all our life because

when we start to university or job we need to use presentation a considerable number of t

imes.


Today, in our class we do presentation with my class mates and with our author Gaby. I do

not separate too much time for this presentation but after than I think I need to separate too

much time for next time to talk more and doing a good presentation. I forget to write

conclusion and references for pictures. My presentation is not very bad and my class mates

encourage me for doing it well it is  very good thing because you feel good when they try to

help you.



Next time I spent my time for my presentation because these presentations are really

important for our education and our work.



                         
Bibliography


Barrett, J. (2011) Presentation.
Available at: http://www.prospects.ac.uk/interview_presentations.htm
(Accessed : 07 March 2013).


Christopherwitt (2010) Man Presenting.
Available at: http://christopherwitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Man-Presenting.jpg
(Accessed : 07 March 2013).










No comments:

Post a Comment